Tuesday, April 19, 2011

raising my emotions

{Hugs to you}


Taking a deep breath is
so hard to do
when my mind is all
wrapped up in
musings that are
impossible to
control


I need to let go
for those
thoughts to
lose
their momentum
of frustration


if for a moment to
let myself
cry
because i can
and I'm a woman
who needs to
have that
release
to move forward


I carry a heavy burden
to which my emotions
tell me so
not being able to control
this thing
this
something heavy
heavy and
incredibly
difficult


how can i let go
and lose control
the way i
think
i
need to be?


Deep breaths i
take to drown
my lungs with patience
scarce as it
seems it is
within me
i have it
to be patient and
deal softly with
the elements of life
i find so challenging


breath
and time will
be
my light at the
end of this trying
tunnel


deep
sighs of
relief
please take me
away from this place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books to Read

  • Demon Haunted World - Carl Sagan
  • Bearing Witness