Sunday, January 22, 2012

back to me

splish splashing about in my half nakedness
two others unknown watching from
warm spaces
indulging here i am
in glory, guilty happiness
quickly fleeting as time passes
wishing this space in time would
not cease to exist here i already
sit so
far away from that moment
away from that time of floaty
freeing, moving about like
dolphins in movies
splashing, whale like
no doubt
cares behind me
momentarily while i'm
free for a moment
while my body forgets who i am now
my mind drifts through waves of
wanting to remember this moment
remembering moments past when
splish sploshing, being free
of weighted children
pulling at my sense of gravity
or buoyancy
up and down through waters warm
head standing, eyes open not really
seeing anything
propelling through the water like
bullets from guns
i am so fast and light and lovely
swimmingly forgetting me
longing for time to cease and hold
me in these moments forever
broken is time in chunks
passing quickly
without control, in losing control
in losing pieces of self along the
way
in this moment i breathe in
feeling free, remembering
i must come
back to me
eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books to Read

  • Demon Haunted World - Carl Sagan
  • Bearing Witness